Sarah E. Fleming
Senior Associate Attorney
Being a victim of a maritime accident is a stressful and shocking event. Sarah will help, inform, and advocate through the whole process of settling your claim.
Sarah Fleming is a Senior Associate Attorney in the Seattle office of Injury at Sea. Sarah started her legal career in Skagit County, advocating for her clients who were navigating divorce and child custody issues before joining Injury At Sea in 2017 and narrowing her focus to clients suffering from serious maritime injuries. Sarah served as the Events Chair for the Skagit County Bar Association for three years and founded the Skagit County Young Lawyer’s Group. In addition, she volunteered with the Skagit County Volunteer Lawyer Program and was awarded the 2016 Volunteer of the Year. After moving to Seattle, Sarah has served in several positions with the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ). She is currently co-chair of Women of WSAJ and serves on their Public Affairs Committee.
Sarah is passionate about advocating for those who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others and has successfully resolved cases against insurance companies as well as large corporations for her clients. As a lawyer, Sarah believes that holding defendants accountable in the courtroom is the ultimate form of advocacy. In her free time, you can find Sarah running, hiking, skiing, and exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her dog, Zeus.
- Top 100 Jury Verdicts, TopVerdict.com - 2020
- Skagit County Volunteer of the Year - 2016
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2010
- Purdue University, B.A., Psychology, 2006
- Washington, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2011
- American Association for Justice, 2022 to present
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) Eagle Member, 2017 to present
- Co-Chair, Women of WSAJ, 2020 to present
- Member, Public Affair Committee, 2020 to present
- Washington Young Lawyers Committee, Northwest Representative, 2015-2017
- Skagit County Bar Association, 2011 to 2020
- Events Committee Co-Chair, 2015-2018
- Washington State Bar Association, 2010-Present